|Name||Dr. Anulekha Saha|
|Academic Qualification||PhD - National Institute of Technology Agartala|
M.Tech - National Institute of Technology Agartala
|Areas of Interest||Soft Computing Techniques|
Power System Optimization
Power System Operation and Control
|Work Experience||2018-2020: Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Sikkim|
2017-2018: Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology Silchar
|Teachings||Principles of Electrical Engineering|
Power Transmission and Distribution
Numerical Analysis and Programming
|List of Publications||International Journals:|
1. Anulekha Saha, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "HSOS: A novel hybrid algorithm for solving the transient stability constrained OPF problem", Soft Computing, pp 1-30. 2019 (SCIE) (IF: 2.784) DOI: 10.1007/s00500-019-04374-9
2. Anulekha Saha, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "A novel approach towards uncertainty modeling in multi-objective optimal power flow with renewable integration", Int Trans Electr Energ Syst. 2019; 29:e12136. (SCIE) (IF: 1.619) DOI: 10.1002/2050?7038.12136
3. Anulekha Saha, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "Quasi-reflection based symbiotic organisms search algorithm for solving static optimal power flow problem", Scientia Iranica, Transactions D: Computer Science and Engineering& Electrical Engineering. (SCIE) DOI: 10.24200/SCI.2018.20179
4. Anulekha Saha, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "Water evaporation algorithm: A new meta-heuristic algorithm towards the solution of optimal power flow", Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, vol.20, Issue 6, pp 1540 - 1552. 2017, ISSN 2215-0986. (SCIE and SCOPUS) (IF: 2.432) DOI: 10.1016/j.jestch.2017.12.009
5. Anulekha Saha, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "A powerful metaheuristic algorithm to solve static optimal power flow problems: symbiotic organisms search", International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics. (SCOPUS) DOI: 10.15676/ijeei.2018.10.3.10
6. Anulekha Saha, Prasenjit Dey, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, and Boonruang Marungsri. "SSA-A New Meta-heuristic Algorithm for Solving Transient Stability Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Soft Computing and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue 02, pp 1-11, 2019, ISSN 2664-9543.
7. Anulekha Saha, Priyanath Das, and Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty. "Performance analysis and comparison of various FACTS devices in power system." International Journal of Computer Applications Vol. 46, Issue. 15 (2012): pp 0975-0887.
8. Samima Akter, Anulekha Saha, and Priyanath Das. "Modelling, simulation and comparison of various FACTS devices in power system." International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology 1, no. 8 (2012): 1-13.
1. Anulekha Saha, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "CDO - a new metaheuristic algorithm towards the solution of transient stability constrained optimal power flow", The 6th International Electrical Engineering Congress (IEECON), 7 - 9 March 2018.
2. Anulekha Saha, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "Crow search algorithm for solving optimal power flow problem," 2017 Second International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECCT), Coimbatore, 2017, pp. 1-8.
3. Anulekha Saha, Aniruddha Bhattacharya, Priyanath Das, Ajoy Kumar Chakraborty, "Water evaporation optimization technique for static optimal power flow problems", IEEE 2nd International Conferences for Convergence of Technology, 7-9 March 2017.
|Membership of Professional Bodies||Associate Member, Institution of Engineers India (AM 153420-6), since 2013|
|Achievements||1. Best Paper Award in Track EE of ICECCT 2017.|
2. Awarded the POSOCO Power System Award (PPSA - 2013) under the Master Category, organized by Power System Operation Corporation in partnership with FITT, IIT Delhi.
|Office Address||EEE Department, NIT Sikkim, Ravangla, South Sikkim, Pin - 737139|
|Extras||1. Link to google scholar profile : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=UZnaWIIAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao|
2. ORCID iD: 0000-0002-0465-3012